I have absolutely zero willpower. I thought I would wait a while before trying any Revlon Lip Butters seeing as I already have so many lipsticks and lip glosses. However, I couldn’t help snapping up a few for my swatch and review and I have to say I really, really love these. whispering Really.

I can see myself going through them quite quickly and buying more. My only problem will be, seeing as they are so popular I might have a hard time replacing them! I had to actually visit a few stores to find these. Bummer.

Dir Sunlight: Candly Apple, Tutti Frutti, Sweet Tart, Creamsicle

Shade: Candly Apple, Tutti Frutti, Sweet Tart, Creamsicle

What I love most about these are they can be sheer, or layered for a more intense look. The longer you wear them, the more they infuse with your body temperature and melt into a nice tint. These have essentially replaced my lipsticks, lip balms and lip glosses all in one hit. I only have to carry around one tube, and I can get versatile wear. That’s a huge bonus for me. They’re not an exact replacement of all these, but a really nice combination of all three.

For the swatches I layered the colour for full effect, and took photos with flash. But these look just as fabulous with one quick swipe of the lippy. I haven’t worn these enough to say that they make your lips baby bottom smooth, but suffice to say these are brilliant in my opinion.

I love all the colours I chose, and if my willpower doesn’t return any time soon I will probably go buy some more ๐Ÿ˜€

Swatches: Layered, w/Flash

Candy Apple
Tutti Frutti
Sweet Tart
Creamsicle

What do you think? Have you tried them, and are you as addicted as I am?

7 Comments on Loving Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

1. anonymoushedonist
    May 30, 2012 at 6:18 am (6 years ago)

I like sweet tart, but for some odd reason we don’t get that shade here! I like lollipop though, it’s a pretty fuschia ๐Ÿ™‚

June 7, 2012 at 4:58 am (6 years ago)

Wow this was sent to spam and I only just noticed it, so sorry about that! I wish that makeup ranges and colours were universal no matter where you are! I get very jealous of all the shades we don’t get here ๐Ÿ™‚

2. KaKa
    May 30, 2012 at 5:52 pm (6 years ago)

Great post! I’ve been obsessing over these in the shops too! I couldn’t decide for the life of me which colour I wanted tho haha! They all look so fab!

May 30, 2012 at 6:34 pm (6 years ago)

With these I don’t know if it’s possible to go wrong. Haha, they make it so hard with all the colour choices! Very clever marketing… ๐Ÿ™‚

3. thebluesugar
    June 2, 2012 at 2:22 am (6 years ago)

I am in love with these. At first i thought they were just hype. Also try out Palladioย tinted chapstick. Find it at Ulta or Sally’s. I love them just as much

June 2, 2012 at 3:06 am (6 years ago)

I thought the same thing swell, there’s so many new lip products out there they were trying to add their share to the market ๐Ÿ™‚

We don’t have Sallys or an Ulta here in Australia (that I’m aware of), but my hubby is going home to the US soon and I will add it to the list of things I would like, hehe… (it’s a very long list)

4. Luchessa
    May 18, 2014 at 11:19 am (4 years ago)

Love how Tutti Frutti looks on your lips ๐Ÿ˜€