I’ve decided to do the unthinkable and impose a complete makeup and cosmetic shopping ban for the next 60 days. Sixty looooong days. Cue ominous music.
It’s been on my mind lately and I’ve come to the conclusion that I clearly do not need anything new, but would
probably go out and buy something anyway. So in rebellion against my compulsive excess, I challenge myself to blog and make-do with what I already have. And truth be told that’s not as horrific as it sounds. Besides not being able to buy anything – Ok that is difficult – I will be forced to dust off the cobwebs of my forgotten items and rediscover them all over again.
If the challenge is a success, I will consider extending it. No promises though. I’m a recovering beauty junkie, not a bloody camel…
- NO purchases for the next 60 days. This includes: makeup & cosmetics, makeup accessories, skin care, hair care and anything else I have forgotten.
- NO, being chased by wolves is not an excuse. Nor is ‘It’s limited edition!’, or ‘It’s the last one!’.
- NO, not even if it’s discounted so much it’s almost free.
- I MUST only blog about items I already own.
- I AM ALLOWED to blog ad nauseum about how frustrating this may be.
Personal care items like body wash and deodorant are allowed. I’m trying to challenge myself, ok? Not frighten innocent bystanders.
DEEP BREATH. AAAAAAND GO!…