Lips feeling a little dry and in need of a little TLC?

Chances are you have the ingredients for the yummiest and easiest lip scrub right in your pantry! The formula for the sweetest lip treatment ever:

brown sugar + honey + mix together + apply & massage lips =

LIP PERFECTION

😀

8 Comments on DIY Two Minute Lip Scrub

1. torijohnson5
    August 13, 2012 at 1:59 pm (5 years ago)

I am SO going to try this! You have the absolute best DIYs!

August 13, 2012 at 9:37 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you so much! It works so well and tastes so sweet 🙂

Ever since I challenged myself to a beauty ban I had to make do with DIY creatIons and I realised there’s SO many great ideas out there. Really glad I did it.

• torijohnson5
        August 13, 2012 at 10:10 pm (5 years ago)

I seriously have a to-do list of many of your DIYs! I just have to get around to doing them! If I feature them on thesTORIbook I’ll be sure to give credit to you and link to your blog!

August 13, 2012 at 10:12 pm (5 years ago)

That is so fantastic! I’m glad they are useful ideas that people are willing to try, thanks so much 😀

2. Forever Wanderlusting
    August 15, 2012 at 5:52 am (5 years ago)

Oh, very timely given our recent cold snap, my lips have been more dry and cracked than an old handbag! Tried this recipe yesterday and it worked a treat, lips are now so soft and fabulous I would kiss myself if that was possible. I used the leftovers as a heel scrub and on my cuticles/nail beds and it worked beautifully =)

August 15, 2012 at 6:56 am (5 years ago)

Lol! I too know the old hangbag lips feeling AND the wishing you could kiss yourself with super soft lips.

And here’s another awesome tip! If you mix a tiny (and I mean tiny) dash of milk just to give it a little more spreadable consistency you can use it as a face scrub/mask. I have tried it and it is amaze-balls!

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on DIY Two Minute Lip Scrub