Cheap Thrills With Formula 10.0.6 Face Masks

Beautiful Kayekie

For my super quick Sunday review, I have Formula 10.0.6 brand single use face masks, the most relaxation you can stuff into 10g.

:P

Cost: $2 and under
Smell: pleasantly sweet & citrus-y
Feel: baby smooth, zero tightness
Use: single use. Face, neck & decolletage.

What’s your favourite single use face mask?

Formula 10.0.6 Face Masks

(L) Single Use, (R) Two Single Use packets

Formula 10.0.6 Face Mask

12 Comments on Cheap Thrills With Formula 10.0.6 Face Masks

1. claire
    October 7, 2012 at 10:27 am (2 years ago)

I adore face masks, they are so relaxing :) My favourite ones are any kind of sheet masks or selfmade ones.

October 7, 2012 at 10:39 am (2 years ago)

Ahh yes, sheet masks! They really are, aren’t they? I also enjoy DIY ones as well, it’s fun coming up with different combinations. :D

2. Sunny @ Mostly Sunny
    October 7, 2012 at 3:35 pm (2 years ago)

Hmm I’ve never seen these around! I used to love these single use masks from a German brand, but it’s actually painfully difficult to find here so once my stock was over I stopped. You look so pretty even with a mask on. Wow!

October 7, 2012 at 3:39 pm (2 years ago)

Haha! Why thank you. :)

I’ve found single use masks are not so easy to find anymore, but pharmacies and beauty stores are always a good place to go. You know what I really miss? Peeling masks! I haven’t seen one of those in forever!

3. sleepandwater
    October 8, 2012 at 11:02 am (2 years ago)

I’m a fan of Apivita masks, though I’ve only tried one (the carrot one). I recently picked up a couple more on the weekend which I’m excited to try :) I like it when a mask doesn’t tighten and leaves your skin super soft!

October 8, 2012 at 3:16 pm (2 years ago)

That sounds like a great mask, I must keep note to try it. I love when it is so gentle you could sleep in it if you wanted to :)

4. Britanie Faith
    October 9, 2012 at 7:31 pm (2 years ago)

I have a face mask obsession! I must try these!!!

October 9, 2012 at 11:05 pm (2 years ago)

I’ve since discovered that they have a whole range of full sized mask products and I’m really curious to try. The packaging is kinda cool, I’m such a sucker for that. Haha. :)

5. Britanie Faith
    October 9, 2012 at 7:32 pm (2 years ago)

P.s. i have tried so many times to take pictures of myself with a mask on and never could I look as glamorous as you do wearing one!!! those eyelashes!! beautiful!

October 9, 2012 at 11:07 pm (2 years ago)

Haha! Thank you, that’s really nice of you to say. To be honest this was one of at least 30 photos, so a good photo is not without its trials! :)

And surprisingly, it was much harder to do that I thought.

6. nursefrugal
    October 11, 2012 at 4:02 am (2 years ago)

For less then 2 dollars, I must try ;) I don’t think I’ve ever done a facial mask in my life.

October 11, 2012 at 4:07 am (2 years ago)

Thanks for stopping by! I visited your blog and think its such a brilliant idea, congratulations on getting so far!

You must try a mask, it is relaxing and so great for your skin. I was thinking, in theme with your awesome savings you can make your own DIY mask! There’s so many you can find online. I enjoy a DIY one myself often. The best is always one you just come up with on your own :)