Beautiful kayekie then and now

Then: December 25th, 2009

&

Now: December 2012

Boy, how times have changed!Β Or have they?Β I hope your weekend has been fun, how are you all? Ok, ok, back to work… πŸ˜€

18 Comments on Then And Now

1. Lilit
    March 10, 2013 at 9:15 am (5 years ago)

You were gorgeous then and you’re gorgeous now! You haven’t changed a bit in 3 years. Your little princess however, she’s definitely grown! xo

March 10, 2013 at 11:16 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you so much, you are too kind! I am much more happy with my eyebrows now, lol πŸ˜‰

She has shot up like you wouldn’t believe. Where does the time go? I hope Luca is doing well, he is the cutest baby I have ever seen! He’s also growing so fast. It seems like only yesterday we were anxiously awaiting his arrival πŸ˜€

2. Luchessa
    March 10, 2013 at 10:47 am (5 years ago)

Two such beautiful ladies πŸ˜€

March 10, 2013 at 11:17 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you! I really love these two photos, it’s not often I get a chance to be IN the photos with the kids, I am usually behind the camera. Those moments are too precious! πŸ™‚

3. Mammu
    March 10, 2013 at 12:27 pm (5 years ago)

Only getting prettier with time – both! πŸ™‚

March 10, 2013 at 11:18 pm (5 years ago)

I’d better stick to whatever skincare I am using! lol πŸ™‚

Thank you so much!

March 10, 2013 at 11:19 pm (5 years ago)

Happy Mothers day again to you Donah! I hope you were spoiled and loved (as I know you are everyday :))

She is definitely a little lady now, well, except for when she is fighting with her brothers ninja style, ha ha!

4. Ravika
    March 10, 2013 at 2:34 pm (5 years ago)

Your little one is absolutely gorgeous!x

March 10, 2013 at 11:20 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you Ravika, that is so kind of you. She is just the greatest little soul, must get that from her Mother πŸ˜€

lol!

March 10, 2013 at 8:29 pm (5 years ago)

Two Gorgous ladies! I love the smiles πŸ™‚

March 10, 2013 at 11:21 pm (5 years ago)

Me too! I’ve been on the fence for a long time now as to whether I should update the blog photo. I’m very attached to the original just because it’s been there from the beginning. But I do love our smiles! Such a happy photo πŸ™‚

6. cuteandcurls
    March 11, 2013 at 3:57 pm (5 years ago)

Wow I am blown away by the stunning-nest (there I have just murdered the english language) of both mother and daughter!!! I love your smiles, absolutely stunning and your skin is just damn flawless ..do tell your skincare as this Momma here is trying to find the right one eversince giving birth to my own monchichi ..

March 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm (5 years ago)

Haha, murder away, I am always making words like that πŸ™‚

Thank you so much for the compliment! My skincare is surprisingly simple. More simple that it has been in years past. Part of that comes a little from laziness, I just don’t have the patience for layers and layers of creams and potions and treatments πŸ™‚

I think I should write about my routine? What do you think? I love to see what others are using. I battled with acne for years, and still kinda do, so its always lovely to hear compliments about my skin.

7. Tine @ Beautyholics Anonymous
    March 14, 2013 at 6:12 am (5 years ago)

Aww I love the photos Kaye. You still look as young as ever. And your daughter’s just beautiful πŸ™‚ xx

March 19, 2013 at 12:54 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you! Looks like my night cream is pulling its weight lol! No seriously though, you are too kind. She’s my little princess, with so many boys in our house we gotta even the odds a little with some prettiness πŸ˜€