Free Bloglovin illustrated icon

Hi everyone! I’m incredibly excited today, I finally sat down and turned ideas into reality to create illustrated – fashion, beauty and everything in between – Bloglovin’ icons just for you! Yes, I love you guys that much. There are six icons with different colour text to choose from, and the last icon is an animated gif. It’s pretty awesome.

πŸ˜€ *throwing streamers*

The icons are 100% free for personal use, all I ask in return is that you share the love and mention this site if anyone asks where your icons came from (a few terms below). Oh, and if you happen follow me on Bloglovin’ I would be honored. I have to thank Taylor from My Lucite Dreams for suggesting I design the icon, she is always encouraging me to create more.

1 – Right click your image of choice and save (size: 107kb / 300×413 px).
2 – Visit Bloglovin’s support page and look for “How do I create my own widget?”

Some more legalese stuff that I have to include:
Use of these images are limited to personal, non commercial, use only. Strictly no modifying or selling of these images please. Thank you and enjoy! πŸ™‚

38 Comments on Free Bloglovin’ Illustrated & Animated Icons

1. akirahbabe
    April 15, 2013 at 4:48 am (4 years ago)

wow! this is so cool!!! I might grab this one:) thanks beautiful kayekie

April 15, 2013 at 4:49 am (4 years ago)

You are very welcome Akirah! Hope you are well beautiful! xx πŸ™‚

2. akirahbabe
    April 15, 2013 at 5:10 am (4 years ago)

Reblogged this on What Akirah thinks β™₯ and commented:
    Awesome kaye of Beautiful kayekie did a fantastic job of creating an artistic Bloglovin’ icon!:) Read more:

3. Donah D.
    April 15, 2013 at 7:31 am (4 years ago)

Awesome Kaye!! Was just thinking earlier about bloglovin’ suitable pic and you posted this! hehe, perfect timing! Great work! <3

April 15, 2013 at 7:32 am (4 years ago)

Thanks Donah! I’ve wanted to update the icons forever, sadly I didn’t like the choices available at bloglovin’ πŸ™‚

Glad you like them lovely! xx

• Donah D.
        April 15, 2013 at 7:50 am (4 years ago)

Oh, I know what you mean with the choices, not very keen. I’m only using the little icon that tells you the numbers of followers hehe. And you’re welcome. Keep it up! x

4. Archana
    April 15, 2013 at 1:27 pm (4 years ago)

This is so adorable !! πŸ™‚ thanks for sharing

5. Elle
    April 15, 2013 at 4:23 pm (4 years ago)

They are sooo pretty!!

April 15, 2013 at 4:26 pm (4 years ago)

I’m so flattered you like them! Thank you πŸ˜€

6. Saira
    April 16, 2013 at 5:53 am (4 years ago)

This is beautiful! I’m grabbing it:) Thanks for creating it and sharing it with us. Do visit my blog too!:) xx

April 16, 2013 at 6:26 am (4 years ago)

Thank you so much! I’m so excited you like it, I will definitely visit to check out your blog πŸ™‚ thanks for stopping by!!

7. nailart-addict
    April 16, 2013 at 6:08 am (4 years ago)

They are gorgeous! And I think a lot of girls out here will be absolutely trilled.

April 16, 2013 at 6:27 am (4 years ago)

Aww thank you so much! I hope they are a hit, I’ve wanted something like this forever, so hopefully there are others who wanted the same πŸ™‚

Thanks for stopping by!!

8. Nail Luxxe
    April 16, 2013 at 12:38 pm (4 years ago)

Amazing! Thank you so much. I think a lot of people like myself, weren’t really into the original icons but these are beautiful πŸ˜€

April 16, 2013 at 12:48 pm (4 years ago)

I felt the same way, a little variety never went astray πŸ™‚

thank you so much for commenting and stopping by!

• Nail Luxxe
        April 16, 2013 at 1:06 pm (4 years ago)

You’re welcome. Also, you also have an amazing blog! I’m very happy to have found it. I wish you all the best with it (not that you need it though, as the content speaks for itself) Have a great day πŸ™‚ NL xoxo

April 16, 2013 at 1:14 pm (4 years ago)

Aww thank you so much. I’m so touched you like it, it’s always so encouraging to hear, I appreciate your feedback and well wishes! I will definitely have a great day thanks to you πŸ™‚

9. Ana
    April 16, 2013 at 3:01 pm (4 years ago)

These are so pretty Kayekie! Thanks, and great idea too! πŸ™‚

April 16, 2013 at 3:25 pm (4 years ago)

Thank you Ana! You are most welcome, enjoy!

The custom icons are such a hit, maybe I should create more πŸ˜‰

May 29, 2013 at 12:27 pm (4 years ago)

So happy you liked them Heather, it’s exciting to see others who like them. Thanks for making me smile! <3

10. Luchessa
    June 7, 2013 at 9:33 am (4 years ago)

OH my, HOW did i miss this post!??? You didn a fab job sweetie. i love how the button looks. πŸ™‚ It’s so you as well. πŸ™‚

June 12, 2013 at 5:46 am (4 years ago)

Hahaha, crazy! And don’t worry, it happens to me all the time. So many great bloggers out there, so little time to read. Thanks for sharing the icons, it’s great to see others using them πŸ˜€

11. Luchessa
    June 7, 2013 at 9:49 am (4 years ago)

Reblogged this on Beauty expression by Luchessa and commented:
    Hello my Beauties,
    today i’m going to simply share a great & useful post with you.
    Those of you, who are still looking for a bloglovin’ suitable pic, that is feminine & sweet at the same time, are going to love this! I highly recommend checking out Kaye’s work here. She definitely did a great job with this beautiful icon. Stop by Beautiful Kayekie and look for yourself!! Best thing – it’s 100% free for personl use! Now is that greta news or what?! πŸ˜‰
    Until next time – stay beautiful!!

June 12, 2013 at 5:47 am (4 years ago)

Thanks for visiting, your site is simply lovely! Beautiful design, and a pleasure to read. Lovely to meet you! πŸ˜€

12. caroline
    June 7, 2013 at 9:03 pm (4 years ago)

Wow these are really lovely and such a great representation of the many fashion and style blogs on bloglovin!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

June 12, 2013 at 5:53 am (4 years ago)

Thank you! I was really hoping it was just that. Fashion illustrations are so beautiful, and I was surprised to see there weren’t really any of those available for icons πŸ™‚

13. Vanessa
    June 28, 2013 at 2:52 pm (4 years ago)

Thank you soooo much for this lovely bloglovin icon! β™₯
    Your blog is amazing… I’m following you now πŸ™‚
    Maybe you can have a look on my blog and see how your icon looks like there? πŸ˜‰
    I just started the blog a few weeks ago.
    Thanks again. xoxo Vanessa

June 28, 2013 at 3:02 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Vanessa, you are so very welcome! It was an absolute pleasure creating it just for special bloggers like you! It looks great in your site, I love how the colours match with the icon, very sleek.

Thank you for sharing your site, good luck with it! If you ever have any questions feel free to drop me a line πŸ™‚

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Free Bloglovin’ Illustrated & Animated Icons